Less2Care B.V. respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors to the automated processing of personal data. Because of full transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on these processing selves, their purpose and the opportunities for those involved to get their rights as best possible Exercise.
For all additional information on the protection of personal data, please visit the Dutch Data Protection Authority website:
Article 1 – Legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter referred to as “The Website”): https://less2care.com
- Responsible for the processing of personal data (Hereafter also: “The administrator”): Less2Care B.V., based at Tjalkstraat 13d, 8102 HG Raalte, kvk number:
Article 2 – Access to the website
Access to the website and usage is strictly personal. You will not use this website as well as the information and information provided thereto for commercial, political or publicity purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular do not use it for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) images, video images, sounds, as well as all the technical applications that can be used to make the website function and more generally all the components that are on this have been used by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any way, of the whole or only part thereof, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the person responsible, is to the strictest of the Prohibited. If the administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, it cannot be construed as tacit consent or the abandonment of legal proceedings.
Article 4 – Website management
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt, or restrict access to a particular category of visitors to the entire or part of the website
- remove any information that may interfere with the functioning of the website or violate national or international law or violate Internet etiquette
- the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The administrator is under no circumstances responsible for failure, failures, difficulties or interruptions of the functioning of the website, making the website or any of its functionalities unaccessible. The way you are connecting to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your data from, among other things, virus attacks on the Internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the data you consult on the Internet.
The administrator shall not be liable for legal proceedings brought against you:
- due to the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
The administrator is not responsible for any damage you are in, or third parties or your equipment are incurring as a result of your connection to or using the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover all the damage he suffers as a result and will still suffer from you.
Article 6 – Data collection
Your data is collected by Less2Care B.V. and (a) external processor(s). Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; considered to be identifiable a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website is mainly used by the administrator to maintain relationships with you and if at issue for processing your orders.
Article 7 – Your rights with regard to your data
Under Article 13(2)(b GDPR, any person has the right to access and rectify and erase or erase his personal data or restriction of the processing concerned, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us through email@example.com.
Any request for this purpose must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you have signed your signature and stating the address to which you may be contacted. Within 1 month of the request submitted, you will be answered to your request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 – Processing of personal data
In the event of infringement of any laws or regulations, the visitor of which is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the administrator, they shall be provided to them after an expressly and motivated request from that authorities, after which these personal data provided that they are no longer covered by the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
If certain information is necessary to access certain functionalities of the website, the person responsible will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 – Commercial offers
You can get commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive it (anymore), send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you encounter any personal data during the visit of the website, you must refrain from collecting it or any other unauthorized use as well as any act infringing on the privacy of those individuals(s) the results of the The administrator is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 – Retention period data
The data collected by the website manager is used and stored for the duration as stipulated by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
– Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
– Anonymised Analytical cookies: to gain access to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way, we can better tailor communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website. We can’t see who visits our websites or which PC the visit is taking place from.
– Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies intended for displaying relevant advertisements. Personal interests can be derived from the information about websites visited. For example, organizations can show their website visitors targeted ads. Tracking cookies make it possible to draw up people’s profiles and treat them differently. Tracking cookies typically process personal data.
- More specifically, we use the following cookies:
– Facebook Ads (tracking cookie)
– Instagram Ads (tracking cookie)
– Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
– LinkedIn Ads (tracking cookie)
- When you visit our website, cookies from the responsible and/or third parties can be installed on your equipment.
- For more information about the use, management and removal of cookies for each control type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 – Footage and products offered
No rights can be derived from the images associated with the products offered on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable law
These terms and conditions apply Dutch Law. The court of the manager’s location shall be competent exclusively in the event of any disputes relating to these conditions, except where a legal exception applies.
Article 14 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, you can focus on: Jop van Haaren, email@example.com, +31 (0) 20 820 36 80.